Come out and visit with Local Health Professionals and Vendors that will provide great information about your mental, physical, and spiritual health.
Many of the vendors will include Local Health Professionals, Physical Therapists, Hospitals, Assistant Living, Foot & Vision Experts, Assistant Devices & Independent Living Specialists, Health Departments, Nutritional Information, Health Screenings, and Evidence Based Educational Program information.
Worcester County General Health Fair
Date: September 20, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Worcester County Recreation Center
Open To: This Event is open and free to the public!
Contact: Mike Hedlesky for more information at 410-632-2144 x2509 or email@example.com
Registration: Interested vendors should contact Mryo Small.
- - Apple Discount Drugs
- - Atlantic General Hospital - offering bone density screening
- Back in Action Physical Therapy - offering balance screenings & health assessments
- Blood Bank of Delmarva
- Community Pharmacy
- - DoTERRA Essential Oils
- - Griswold Home Care
- - Herl's Bath & Tile
- - Home Instead Senior Care
- - InFocus Financial Advisors Inc.
- - Jesse Klump Memorial Foundation
- Lower Shore Health Insurance Assistance Program
- Mary Kay - skin care products
- Peninsula Home Care
- - Peninsula Imaging
- PRMC Cardiac Rehab
- Peninsula Regional Lab Services
- Peninsula Regional Sleep Center
- Peninsula Regional Wight Loss and Wellness Center
- - Pocomoke Wal-Mart Vision Center - vision tests
- Shore Up Energy Assistance
- SECU - Fincancial Check Up
- Serenity Shoppe
- Snow Hill Fire / EMT
- - Team BeachBody - Independent Coach Brenda
- Three Lower Counties Community Services, Inc.
- - Vernon Powell Shoes
- Worcester County Commission on Aging, Inc.
- Worcester County Health Department
- Worcester County Department of Recreation & Parks
- - Worcester Youth & Family Counseling Services